This structure was established at the east side of inn, because Cheongpoong-hyeon got raised to Cheongpoong-gun. Original location was Cheongpoong-myeon Eup-li, but Chungju dam was built and this structure was moved to Cheonpoong-myeon Multae-li in 1983.
4 rocks are displayed at the front and 3 rocks are displayed at the side. In this tower 3 rocks are displayed at the front and 1 rock is displayed at the side. This is terraced building. On every side railing is made. Song Si Yeol's tablet and Haryun's keemun are there.
Nu is based on 'Yiikgong' and Ikrang is based on 'Choikgong.' Nu is double eaves but Ikrang is eaves which are made of rafters. At the bottom of Nu, checkered floor was built and there is Yeondeung ceiling. But to cover Hapgak, Umul ceiling was built. In Chosun dynasty, Taejong(King) on the 6th year(1406), Jeong Su Hong repaired this structure and In Injo(King) on the 12th year(1634) Gwon Gyeong repaired this structure. In Gojong(King) on the 7th year(1870), Yi Jik Hyeon repaired this structure but on 1972.08.19, this structure was collapsed by a flood damage and restored in April of 1976.
Milyang's Youngnamru(Treasure 147th), Namwon's Gwanghanru(Treasure 281st) and this structure are Chosun's representative towers and this structure is the most concise and graceful.